Non-Network License (Check-List)
Import License by DPL Holders
- Covering Letter with filled Application Form
- Online Registration
- Copy of Signed Purchase order from the end user holding Letter/frequency earmarking letter to DPL holder.
- Copy of Signed Purchase order from DPL holder to foreign supplier
- Copy of signed Invoice from the supplier to the DPL holder
- Copy of decision letter/frequency earmarking letter issued by WPC to the end
- Technical literature/specification of the equipment regarding the band of frequency, power etc should be furnished and should match with decision letter issued by WPC.
- SBI Demand Draft of Rs.500/-
- Separate application should be made per port of import
- Details of equipment imported earlier during last one year along with along with utilization.
- Copy of valid Dealer Possession License
- The equipment proposed for import should be in the list of equipment in the DPL.